Tuesday, September 24, 2013

ONLY FOR THE SEXY

N/B ONLY FOR THE HOT AND SEXY!!!

"Jerusalem has sinned greatly, so she has been tossed away like a filthy rag. All who once honored her now despise her, for they have seen her stripped naked and humiliated. All she can do is groan and hide her face. She defiled herself with immorality with no thought of the punishment that would follow. Now she lies in the gutter with no one to lift her out. "LORD, see my deep misery," she cries. "The enemy has triumphed.""
(Lamentations 1:8-9).

sin may be sweet but in the end it only rubs us of destiny
Nights of illicit pleasure.
Wasted strength on pleasures that sweeten the moment and cast an endless shadow on tomorrow.
Warriors, Kings, Queens, Ministers, Prophets that would have been born are washed away in the filthy gutters where runs the unformed...unborn.
Careless carriers of the future chocked life out of destinies God signed...
Children formed but never born.
Lord your mercy on us...
A wasteful generation.

Behold the wrath of the Lord awaits this carelessness. This carefree attitude,
this randomness of pleasures that seem innocent and beautiful...and romantic, but deeply, deeply sinful.
Where darkness is fed the devil is fat, for therein souls are snatched and destinies stolen.
Narrow and pains taking is the way that leads to life.
So boring it seems and unending in hardship and desires not satisfied.
I wanna speak to the young,
The active,
The male,
The female,
The beautiful,
The ugly,
The handsome,
The sexy,
The quick,
The sneaky,
The discreet,
The dirty,
The lesbian,
The homosexual,
The one with a constant erection in hand,
The one with a flood of unspeakable desires,
"The Hot and Sexy"...

REPENT!
SECURE UR DESTINY!
The wrath of GOD is upon the immoral...

PRAYER:
LORD teach us to say like Job...

"I made a solemn pact with myself never to undress a girl with my eyes."
(Job 31:1).

Let my eyes feast on the Word and may it cleanse my heart.
Teach my heart not to play with the memories of yesterdays filthy pleasures.
Teach, Lord, oh Teach my members not to stray from your instructions.
Give me eyes to see only my missing rib and blind me to the nudity of others!

No comments:

Post a Comment